To contribute to the emergence of a more prosperous African society through the mastery of technology, innovation and entrepreneurship
To contribute to building, managing and developing an innovation ecosystem in Africa, a vector of sustainable economic, social and environmental progress.
The objective of the Ivorian Institute of Technology is to :
- Develop human capital, especially of young people, in the fields of information and communication technologies and business.
- Disseminate technical and scientific knowledge and best practices in information and communication technologies and business management.
- Promote the development, adoption and dissemination of information and communication technologies in all areas: agriculture, health, education, finance, trade, etc.
- Promote entrepreneurship and support students and entrepreneurs by providing technical, legal, managerial and financial assistance.
More specifically, the mission of IIT is to :
- Provide students with an in-depth scientific and technical training and general and specific professional competence in the field of ICT, Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Develop their skills for autonomy, initiative and responsibility.
- Providethem with the knowledge necessary for rapid and successful integration into the socio-economic environment.
- Each them to master written and oral communication, especially in English and French languages.
The values that underpin our dream and our daily work are those of intellectual and moral integrity and excellence.