BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
BACHELOR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Software Engineering Option
To contribute to the emergence of a more prosperous African society through the mastery of technology, innovation and entrepreneurship.
The term software engineering refers to all the methods, techniques and tools that enable the production of software, beyond the mere activity of programming. The term software engineering refers to engineering applied to computer software. This branch of computer science is particularly interested in the way in which the source code of a software program is specified and then produced. Software engineering is concerned with the software life cycle.
The training in Software Engineering aims to provide our students with the skills required to intervene in all phases of software production namely :
- Identification and analysis of needs,
- Writing technical and functional specifications,
- Software development,
- The realization of unit and integration tests,
- User training and deployment,
- Computer Engineer
- Design and development engineer.
- Software Quality Engineer
- Project Manager
- Application Architect
- Application developer and designer
- Technical Sales Engineer