BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LICENSE
BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Option Finance & Accounting
To contribute to the emergence of a more prosperous African society through the mastery of technology, innovation and entrepreneurship.
The finance and accounting professions are at the heart of the company. Our finance and accounting courses prepare students to take advantage of the many opportunities and prospects offered in the company in the fields of accounting, auditing, consulting and assistance in general organisation, administration, accounting, legal, tax and even IT systems.
- To train financial professionals, competent to meet the requirements of companies and administrations.
- To develop our students' skills as negotiators, innovators and communicators so that they become versatile analysts or managers.
- Foster in our students a spirit of synthesis, initiative, rigour and above all intellectual curiosity so that they can develop their ability to adapt to a constantly changing business world.
- To prepare our students to be autonomous, independent and capable of making motivated decisions.
FINANCE / ACCOUNTING
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Accountant / Auditor
- Accounting Manager
AUDIT AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
- Internal Auditor
- Financial Auditor
- Financial Controller
BANKING AND WEALTH
- Bank branch manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Wealth Manager
- Risk Manager
- Managerl Credit